Scenery On The Way To Grandma's

My Grandma lives in a small town called Horseheads, NY. When I tell most people where she is from, well at least people who already live in NY, I say Elmira area immediately after I say Horseheads, since it's such a little place and people look at me like I'm crazy when I say it. lol The drive is around 3 hours, and the closer you get to Horseheads, the more beautiful the landscape is. If we had gone down even two weeks from now, all the hills would have been gorgeous colors of golds, oranges, reds and browns, instead of mostly green. I could see that colors were starting to change already, but not enough yet! I decided to take pictures of some of the hills, since I always admire them while driving, and since I was bored!!

The clouds were really cool on the trip down there Friday!
More clouds, yes, I was clicking away with my camera. lol
Hilly scenery, looks like farm land!
More scenery!
Green hills!! Two weeks from now it would be all sorts of colors!!

Comments

Nancy said…
I always enjoy watching clouds. Even as a child, I would lay on the grass and try to "see shapes and figures" in them.

Thanks for sharing your photos of the colors of autumn in your area. Lovely!
Anonymous said…
Wow, Cool pics, Colleen :))
Is this your camara phone??

I can see some colors starting to change already..the clouds look almost fake..LOL..

Thx for sharing...Hope you are rested up my Zombie Phriend..LOL

Love & Hugs,
Jen
pretty pics...thanks for sharing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day