Happenings

The sun is shining today, despite the cold weather out there, and it's put me in a much better mood than I was in yesterday. I was really exhausted, and I spent most of the day lounging or napping. I asked my neighbor if she wanted to upgrade our Dish package to 200 channels, because it wouldn't be that much more money between the two of us, and after she found out we'd have Animal Planet, she was thrilled!! So I spent the afternoon overwhelmed with how many channels we now had, and couldn't find just one thing to watch! lol That was my excitement yesterday. I went to bed around 1:30am because I wanted to finish watch Gremlins!!

Today I've cleaned the bathroom, and scrubbed the shower out. I haven't done that in forever, because it just exhausts me. I did get tired, but not as much as I usually would. I put together the envelope for the PH Pals winner, wrote a check out, shredded some paper, and scooped the litter box. Yeah I know, soooooo exciting! However, what IS exciting is that I bought the table set I had wanted from Walmart.com!! A couple weeks ago, I was waiting to buy it because I had filled out an application for a Walmart credit card. While waiting, I'd keep going back to the link just to look at the table, and one night, it said it was sold out. I was so bummed!!! But every day I would go back, and this morning when I did, it was back in stock!! I never really did hear about the credit card, and then I realized....Walmart.com lets you pay with Paypal. I didn't even NEED a credit card. DUH!!! Well let me tell you, I put that table in my cart and continued to buy it quicker than you can blink!! LOL! The shipping date to the store (it would cost $107 in shipping if I had it sent here!! No thanks!!) is estimated to be around March 11-17th, so I have time to put beads in the spare room and put the former kitchen table in there, too.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! AND I CAN'T HIDE IT!! I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!! (POINTER SISTERS) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ok, yes, I know I'm nuts! I'm also a wee bit tired, and I think it's time to go lay down! Unfortunately with earphones on. The dog is barking. *sigh*

Comments

Wendy's Mom said…
John ordered some DVD's from Walmart website and it said it would be 2 weeks or so before they came in. BUT they have been coming in like 3-4 days. So do not be surprised if you get an email saying your table came in early! LOL!! The site to store is really pretty cool!! Of course his not heavy since they were DVD's. Hope you get someone to help you get it in your house! LOL!

Love,
Sheila

Love,
Sheila
Anonymous said…
LOL...I love that song:) it is such a feel good song;)
I am happy about your table..I know you showed me the link awhile back..It looks really nice :)

What is this Spring cleaning frenzy you are on???LOL Come on over ...
The sunshine always makes me feel better:))
Hope to talk to ya later...
Love & hugs,
Jen
Cathy said…
Im glad you got your table, it looked nice on the link that you showed us:) Please do take a pic and post it as soon as it is set-up. Enjoy :)
Don't you just love it when things work out like that! Can't wait to see your new table set.
Merle said…
Sounds like you are having fun with the exception of the cold.. and I so know that feeling...
Send pictures when you get the kitchen set.

Always SMILE -- it's contagious

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day