Windy Wednesday

I'm having a better day today than I did yesterday. So far, at least. Yesterday I woke up really early, and couldn't really go back to sleep. I even read for awhile to try to get myself sleepy, but the book is so darn good, that I finally had to just force myself to shut my eyes. I "slept" for another hour, but it didn't feel like I did. So, I got up and got ready for rehab. Rehab went well, then I went to a few stores in the slight rain that was happening. It was just a very blah day. The weather was crappy, I hardly had sleep, and then the dog was barking for hours. I finally laid down around 3ish, but couldn't fall asleep until a little after 4. Just wasn't my day!

Today, despite the high winds, the sun has been peeking out occasionally. I've eaten breakfast, exercised, washed the dishes and folded laundry, and I'm about to work on some jewelry after finishing lunch. I'm tired, but not like yesterday. I guess listening to music since 11:30am has been helping!

I'm still loving my table, but I think I might look into maybe getting a glass piece to fit on top of the table. Mittens has been caught on the table a couple times, and he gets smacked in the ass for it! He knows as soon as I start coming near that he's in trouble. lol I try to approach him carefully because I'll get so upset if he decides to bare his back claws while getting down, and scratches the table. Sooooo, I need to do something. I hate tablecloths, they aren't my thing, so the glass top might be my only option!

Guess I better get to work on the jewelry! I'm happy that now I have a separate room for it, and I can actually use my kitchen table for eating and hanging out! I'm just hoping I won't keep it cluttered like the other one. lol

Comments

Annette said…
That's a great idea to get a piece of glass to put on top of your new table! And just think how funny it will be when Mittens jumps up there and then slides off! Sorry, but it just sounds like a "YouTube" video!!
Annette
Anonymous said…
LOL @ Annette's comment...but could see that..I thought of that Tom Cruise movie...LMAO

What book are ya reading??
Hope today was a much better day?? What's up with that barking dog??

BTW..How's Aunt D doing??

TTYL
Hugs & love,
Jen
Anonymous said…
My tiredness sounds like yours felt on Tuesday. I knew I would be achy today from helping Susie get moved, but OH MY! I can hardly moved without major SOB. I've been listening to my IPOD constantly too. I think it helps tune out the world. I'm off to sit and crochet while listening to my nano.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day