Where'd The Time Go?

Last night we had to spring forward an hour because Daylight Savings Time ended. Or started. I can never remember which. Either way, I think when we lose that hour of sleep, it's the worst. I went to bed early last night to try to prepare myself for that lost hour, but it didn't matter. I woke up at 7:50 (when it was really 6:50 the day before), took my Revatio, and proceeded to cough continuously for at least 45 minutes. Just when I thought I wasn't going to get any more sleep, I found myself waking up at 11 (when it would've been 10). It doesn't help that the sun is nowhere to be seen again, and it's another blah day. I've decided today would be a pajama day, something I rarely do anymore. I figured since the day is so messed up anyhow (all my morning meds have been totally screwed up with the time change!), why bother getting dressed? I am a bit bummed by this cough that I have because I wanted to go to Mandy's today to watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs with the kids. Guess that'll have to wait until another day!

Comments

CL said…
I could not remember if I had taken my morning meds or not. After awhile, I decided no and took them. I guess I need to start using one of those pills things for older folks. ;-)
Ms Sparrow said…
Hi Colleen, I'm Ms Sparrow and I got your message about Euan. I feel so bad that he was robbed of the chance to do all the things that he would have done.
I really appreciate your kindness in forwarding the information. I would have always wondered what happened to him.
I wish you well on your journey with lung disease.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

Lost