Playing With The New Camera!

I broke my camera about 2 weeks ago, after dropping it onto the floor while taking pictures of flowers. I was soooooooo irritated with myself!!! Since I use my camera to take pics of things all the time, especially my jewelry, I looked online for a new one, and found a pink Kodak on sale at a price I didn't want to pay but could afford (since I took it out of my tv fund). I got it on Thursday, only to find I needed a memory card as well. I ended up buying the one Joan got for Christmas, so now I can take almost 4,000 pics, or 80 minutes of video!! Holy moly! So I played with the video feature a little bit tonight, and taped my little man! Isn't he just cute??? I know, I'm biased. LOL

Comments

CL said…
Mittens looked a bit puzzled at first. Hugs to you Colleen and, oh yes, the the little man.
MarciaB said…
Cute! I dropped mine too when we went to Seattle and need to get another. Maybe you could send me a recommendation? Great video! Lots of drama!
Anonymous said…
Well... that's very interessting but frankly i have a hard time seeing it... wonder how others think about this..
Annette said…
Absolutely adorable little kitty! Nice camera, my phriend!
Take care.
Annette

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

Lost