Delivery

Yesterday I knew the box I sent out was supposed to be getting to my ex-friend. I kept checking the delivery confirmation number, and yes, it was at the post office. Since I knew T. had a P.O. box, I knew that she would get a ticket or something in her box saying she had a package. And since I knew T. so well, I knew that she would be working so late on a Friday night that she would most likely get the notice this weekend. I've checked 3 times today to see if she picked up the box. A few minutes ago, it showed that she did. Why am I so nervous about it? I know I shouldn't care since she didn't obviously care about how she ended the friendship. I think I'm worried about retaliation somehow. I've already told myself I won't open and read an email from her, and I haven't deleted her number from my phone yet because if she calls, then I know I won't answer it. I'm thankful that she is states away from me, but the thought crossed my mind at one point that she just might come here to my house. Stupid, I know, she doesn't want to come back here. I've just got block it out of my mind!!

Comments

Janie said…
I think you have to be ready for whatever reactions you get. It may take days, or maybe you will never hear anything. Meanwhile I hope you can let it go. Friends come into our life for reasons. Sometimes they go out for other reasons beyond our control.
Astronobalda said…
i can understand you completely :( Hope everything works it out for you. ;)
sunshine said…
"There’s a time in you live when you'll realize: who matters, who never mattered, who doesn’t matter any more and who will always matter. So, don’t worry about people of you past, there is a reason why they are not in you present and won’t be in your future".

I totally agree with Jane, you need to get over it and once you do that, it'll be your strongest "weapon" in case of retaliation, good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day