Hoping To Escape

I've been in my house since Friday night's grocery trip. I didn't really care at first, because the beginning of the week was brutally frigid. But I really need to escape from this place! I have many places I need to go to finish holiday shopping and stuff. The temperature is supposed to be mid-20s tomorrow, which I suppose I can deal with as long as the wind chill isn't bitter. I'll just have to make sure I get my butt up early enough to check the conditions and decide whether to go to rehab and elsewhere. I know the weekend will be in the 30s, which is better, but I really hate being out and about on the weekend during the busy shopping season. It's hard for me to find close enough parking sometimes, and fighting the crowds can just be downright exhausting. Sooooo, crossing my fingers that it'll be somewhat tolerable for me to go out!!!

Comments

Brr! It's been pretty cold here too, but nothing like it has been there. Can't wait to get back home and see some snow though. Just hope we don't have to travel in it :)

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!! Stay warm!

Big holiday hugs, Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day