Lazy Or Blah?


In the last few days, I haven't wanted to do much of anything. I figured Sunday was a given since I'd had a long and emotional weekend, so I let myself do nothing. But Monday and today felt just as uninspiring. The only good thing I did was finally get the dishes washed on Monday while on the phone with Mandy. I blame the weather mostly for the lack of energy. It's been colder than normal, and I think the sun went on strike. The rain has made things so damp that I've reluctantly put the heat back on. Tomorrow is another day of wetness, but I've been mentally preparing myself to tackle the laundry list of things I need to do (including the laundry!). I'm crossing my fingers that I can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day