What Would You Do If You Were Normal?

Today as I was driving to pulmonary rehab, I kept seeing people out exercising. Some were just casually walking. Some were power walking, pounding the pavement in a serious stance as they sped down the street as if there was a fire behind them. There were a few who were running quickly, and a few who were jogging. No matter what they were doing, they were at least burning some calories and I'm sure their bodies were appreciating it. And as I watched these people (and the road, I was also watching the road!!), I thought to myself, "What would I do if I were normal??"

Now, by normal, I certainly mean physically! I have spent many times pondering this very question, and most of the time I've come back to wanting to do one thing if I were ever go through a transplant or, best of all, there was a cure for pulmonary hypertension: running. Yes, I ran when I was a little kid, and yes, I got completely exhausted doing it. But, in the last couple of decades, running is something I don't even try to attempt. Since I know exactly how I feel when running, and I HATE feeling that way, I tend to avoid it!! So that is one thing I know I would love to do if I were a physically normal person!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day