Harry Potter Time!

The final installment of the Harry Potter series came out today. My sister, Joan, and I went out to hunt for it. We were successful at our first store....Walmart! Not that I thought it wasn't going to be available, but you never know!

I've started reading it already, but only a few pages. Very intriguing already. And that's all I will say about it, since I have several Potter fans reading my blog, and I will be shot at if I divulge anything about the book. lol

Does Harry live or die?? That is the big question on everyone's minds!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
didntcha just love it????? i thought it was great ... i can't believe how good rowling is at twists and misdirection.

i'm already re-reading it ... i have mental indigestion from reading it too fast saturday.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day