Air Conditioning - YUCK

I live for the summer weather, because I just love the warmth and comfortableness of not having to deal with harsh cold, and wearing layers. I hate the very hot and humid days when there's really no choice but to turn on the a/c. And I think today I realized why I despise it so much: I feel so claustrophobic!! I can't stand it when I can't open my windows, and feel the nice warm air, and hear all the sounds of summer. I finally reopened my windows tonight after having the a/c on all day, and I felt relief! It still is muggy outside, but not as bad as the daytime heat. I'm glad it won't be so terribly hot for the next several days, because all I want is to have my windows open!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day