PH Chat

About 2 weeks ago almost, I asked my fellow PHriends whether anyone would like an afternoon chat. We have chat practically every night during the week, except for Saturdays. So I posted the question on the PH boards. And it looked like it was going to be a grand idea!! So last Tuesday (the 24th), I hosted the first afternoon chat. And it was a success! In the hour and a half that I could be there, I saw at least 14 different people come and go. It was so good to see so many of us come together to chat. Many were people who can never make it to the night time chats for various reasons. So I was pleased!

Today chat was very busy again! So I'm so glad that I asked everyone whether it was a good idea. And I plan on continuing it for as long as I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day