Crappy Wednesday

I'm having a shitty day, emotionally. The main problem is that I haven't gotten my food stamps for this month. Apparently, no one thought I needed to eat in July. I usually get them electronically on the 6th of every month, no matter if it's a weekend or a holiday. Well, the 6th came and went. I called Monday morning to make sure I got my food stamps before going out, and I only had 8 bucks that I had left from last month. UGH. I tried calling my caseworker, but he wasn't accepting calls or voicemails. I tried calling the main office, and they weren't accepting calls or voicemails either. I waited until today, the 9th, to see if I'd get them because when I was recently recertified, my new date of getting food stamps for the month is the 9th. Called this morning, still 8 bucks. UGH. Soooo, I tried my caseworker again, and the phone rang until I got someone at the main office. Wednesdays are appointment days, and the caseworkers don't take calls. The guy I talked to tried helping me, but he couldn't figure out what my CW did to make me skip July food stamps. So I am supposed to call again tomorrow. What a pain in my ass.

I was telling my sister about it last night at my parents' house, and my mom said to me "You have a savings account, just take money out and buy yourself food." If it wasn't for the fact that we had company, I probably would have lost it on her. I know she doesn't know how much I have in the bank, but she always says stuff that makes it seem like I'm this poor person with lots of spare money in my accounts. If it wasn't for the fact that I need to pay the water bill this month, maybe I would have spare money to get food. UGH. I am just so stressed out about money all the time. I broke down and bawled in the shower this morning. I know things will work out, but this is just not what I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day