A Crazy Dream

This morning I had a dream that I was getting married. I had a very long white dress on. My mom walked me down the aisle. This bothered me because it would have meant that my dad wasn't here anymore by the time I got married. When I got to the front of the altar, I noticed that Mittens was the ring bearer, and he was wandering around the plants that were all over the altar. I never saw his face, just his big fat puffy tail! The priest was a huge black man, and he was introduced by some mysterious announcer as a new priest, as if we were at some sort of sporting event. The crowd was small, and the church enormous. I didn't have a bridal party. But what struck me the most was that there wasn't a groom. It was as if I was marrying myself. What is that supposed to mean?? That my feelings of being better off by myself are true? Or that I will one day get married, but there is no one in my future yet? I am not really sure, but I do know that it was certainly a strange dream!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day