Ooooooooo, Purty!

My watchband broke over a month ago. It was such a pain, because I wear my watch all the time, except when I'm in the shower! I wear it to bed, and it is an Indiglo, so when I wake up in the wee hours of the morning, I can see what time it is. I am blind as a bat without my contacts, and I can't even squint to see my huge alarm clock just a couple feet from my bed! So anyway, I couldn't find a watchband at Walmart at all. So I decided to experiment with beads. After a few attempts (and a bunch of swearing!), I came up with this!:


(By the way, I typed this entry from my computer. I am trying not to put pictures on my laptop, I just don't want a lot of space taken up on there. Can I just tell you how WEIRD it feels to type using the keyboard after using the laptop every day for about a month?? The keys feel so big and chunky, and I feel like I have to smash them in order to get a letter! LOL Oh well, I'm just glad the computer is still up and running, sometimes it takes a bit for it to turn on, and I am not sure why!!)

Comments

Annette said…
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! You are so incredibly talented!
Annette

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day