Duh, How Could I Forget??

Remember this very vague statement back in May??? Vague Statement

Well, if you've noticed my new countdown tracker on my blog, then you see that my best friend is coming back home!! Eve has been living in the NYC area for at least 5 years, and her ex-husband FINALLY actually got a transfer back to Buffalo, which means Eve's transfer back to Buffalo is happening in September!! Right before my birthday!! I cried the day she finally told me she was coming home for GOOD! Eve and her ex work for the government, and the only reason they were moving together was for the sake of their son (my godson). They didn't want to be far apart from each other, so that it was easy for their son to see both his parents on a regular basis. So anyway, I am just sooooo, soooooo thrilled! I have known Eve since my freshman year in high school, and she is one of my 2 best friends. Every time she's come home for the holidays or something else, we've always gotten together, and we always hoped one day we'd see each other whenever we wanted because she was back here in WNY. Well, that day will be here very soon!!

Actually, Eve and her boyfriend will be staying here from July 9-13th, so I will be seeing her before September!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds so exciting:))
I am happy for you..
I miss chatting and emailing you but we have been so busy...
Things will settle down soon so I can be back on chats, etc...

Hope you are having a great weekend..
Take care

Hugs and love,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day