Happy Sunny Wednesday Afternoon!

Well a little while after my last post, the sun started peeking out and warming things up. My brownies came out nice, although I haven't tasted one yet. Somehow I think that's a sin! I will have some later tonight as a snack!

I made a bracelet for myself, and a pretty green single illusion necklace. I also put more songs on my laptop. I keep going through all my CDs. I am finding songs I used to LOVE years ago, and it's been fun listening to them again!

I got an email from my PH nurse again. Revatio has been approved for 40mg 3x a day! Whooo hooo! That was a quick approval! Not sure when Accredo will contact me now. Hopefully soon! I will start out taking 30mg each dose at first, and keep my PH nurse updated on how I feel. Then we'll see about 40mg. I'm just happy that it got approved so quick!

Well now it's dinner time! Taco salads, mmmmmmmmm.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Man..What a day:))
Brownies and Taco salad..I love them both...Sure it was all good:))

Glad the sun came out that makes the day better..

Congrats on the approval...hope the increase helps you.

Take care. Talk to ya soon..

Hugs and love,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day