Laid Back Weekend

My weekend was alright, nothing too special. Saturday, after calling the Food Stamp number for like the 20th time this week and finding out they STILL didn't take back their extra money, I decided to get some groceries anyway! My mom and I went to Aldi's, and I got $91 worth of food. I am supposed to get $152 a month, so I didn't want to try spending it all. I hope they get everything straightened out tomorrow. I don't want to try keeping track of not spending their mistake money!! If it's not fixed tomorrow, I guess I'll be calling AGAIN. Geesh, they are lucky I am being honest about this, there are so many who would be like whooo hoo, and not say anything.

Today I kinda felt blah. I got ready for church, my mom picked me up, and as were getting closer to the church, we realized that the mass today was at the Convention Center. It was the first mass as the new parish. Oooops. So we ended up going to a different church, but I really felt yucky by the time I got home. I was really exhausted, so I laid down for an hour, got up to take coumadin, and then fell asleep again. I think I was also pmsing a bit, because Mittens jumped up on the bed at some point, and he was "bathing" himself. It was getting on my nerves so bad that I kept tapping him and telling him to stop. He wouldn't, so I got up really angrily, and hit my hand on my bed, and one of my bracelets broke and beads went flying. UGH!! I just tried to calm myself down, and eventually I did. I eventually started working on some jewelry, and that helped calm me, too. My mom called me and asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner, so I did. It was yummy!

I've just been hanging out this evening, getting offline for about half an hour at one point because a thunderstorm came out of nowhere and it was really bad! That's about all I have to report. Next weekend will be busy because Eve will be here again with her boyfriend, before they go to a cottage for a weekend with her son. So I'm looking forward to seeing her again, and after that, she will be here permanently by September!!

So I guess I'm off for the night, since I have nothing else to say!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Colleen:))
Just got my DSL connected..Hope to see ya in chat tonite...

Sounds like you were having a Blah day..Hope today and this week is better..I know my week will be so much better with this DSL...:)))

Love and Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day