Busy Couple of Days!

Yesterday I was quite busy being productive! I felt alot better than my blah Sunday, which I was very happy about. I decided to wash all my bras, whooo hoo! Not that THAT is a huge chore, but it's a chore nevertheless! I also worked on jewelry for the day. I made an illusion necklace with these pretty blue beads, and it came out nice. I also worked on a triple layer necklace, with bronze beads. It took a little over 2 hours to make, because some of the beads I used were so tiny! They are called seed beads, and well, they are the size of little seeds! Thank goodness for the magnifying glass lamp my mom gave me, and for a shitload of patience!!!! I love how it came out, though! I also made tuna noodle casserole last night, which I just LOVE. So it was quite a busy day for me, and I never napped!!

Today I decided to go to my niece's soccer game again, so I called my mom and she picked me up. It was a really nice morning, still a bit hot for 10am. I didn't realize until tonight that I got a little burnt! Ooops! I need Vitamin D, though! lol After my mom dropped me off, I played around online a bit, then hosted afternoon chat. Then I babysat! The little "chunk," as Jeannie (my friend) calls her son is just too adorable! Boy, he sure is on the move nowadays. He still can't walk yet (he just turned a year old last weekend!), but I'm sure that'll come in no time! I just keep him corraled in the computer room with the door shut, so he is not crawling all over the apartment. I can't really pick him up much (he is 27lbs!), and Jeannie tells me not to pick him up! Unless, of course, he has a boo boo or something. But I'm there the whole time anyway, so he's pretty good. He just has such a sweet temperment, and he is almost always smiling and laughing. He is too cute for words!

After Jeannie picked him up, I had some dinner, and ended up falling asleep on the couch for half an hour after. Guess I was tired from babysitting!! When I got up, I called Lisa. I wished her a Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 2 years since she's been married. We chatted for a little bit before she asked if I could call her back later, since a bit of chaos was going on at her house. So then I decided to get my butt on the treadmill. I haven't been on it in a week. I admit, I'm not exercising like I was in April. Alot of times it's been too hot and humid to try. I know I have the a/c, but I don't want to run it for only 7 minutes of walking, or whatever it is that I am able to do that particular day. Anyway, my walk tonight was alright, I walked 9 minutes. Did all my stretches and weights, and I felt pretty good!

Tonight I've just been online, as usual! I had to tutor, and I also was in chat again for a bit. Nothing else exciting!

My PH nurse emailed me today to let me know she put in the request to my insurance to approve Revatio at 40mg 3x a day. She said she should have an answer in 72 hours. I hope my insurance allows me to take that much. If it is approved, I will probably just got up by 10mg at first, so that I'm taking 30mg 3x a day. We'll see though. This all depends on if the insurance goes through!

Guess I'll go read for awhile. I'm reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger. It's ok so far. I'm not too sure what to think about it yet, but I'm not too far into it to really give a thumbs up or down. My first instinct was that I don't like it at all, but I'm trying to keep reading! Hopefully I'll make it to the end at some point!

Comments

Annette said…
You are such a busy little bee!! I always love reading your blog. I feel like I'm a fly on the wall, watching your day!
Take care my phriend!
Anonymous said…
Wow..Sounds like you were busy yesterday...Even Bra washing is a lot..LOL and babysitting!!!

The necklaces sound beautiful:))

Good job on the treadmill.

Have a great Wednesday:))

Talk to ya soon..

Love and hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day