Leaving For Cleveland Tomorrow.....

......at 5:30am!!!!! Which means I have to be up by 5am to just get myself alive and dressed and ready to go. YUCKO!! I don't think I've been up that early since I used to sub after getting out of college!! I purposely didn't take a nap today, so I'd be so exhausted by 9, and it actually worked out! It's almost 9:30, I have to take Revatio in maybe 10 minutes, and I'm ready to pass out!

I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow. I'm supposed to meet Tracie and her little son, Ryan, tomorrow on the way home from my appts. I am soooooo excited!! I still hope it works out! Ryan is one of my favorite little guys on the PH boards (well all the kids are my favorites!), and he is going off Flolan soon. I am happy for him, and I hope he never has to be on it again!

I have a feeling I've typed all this already in another blog, but maybe I'm too tired to remember. So, off I go to bed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day