Ouch

Words hurt sometimes. Sometimes someone says something without even thinking of how much they are damaging the other person's feelings. Sometimes it dawns on them the second the words finish slipping out of their mouths. An apology may immediately happen after that. But there are times when it doesn't. I admit that I have hurt people with words, and if I haven't apologized right off the bat, I usually do at a later time. Sometimes it's too late.

Accusatory words were thrown at me yesterday, and they've hurt like hell. And it's not the first time it's happened in this particular situation. It wasn't until much later in the day that I let the accusor know how upset I was, because the words were thrown before the facts were even out there. Huge assumptions were made that didn't even exist in the first place. I did nothing to deserve those words, and I know it. So I know I shouldn't be this upset, but quite honestly, it makes me evaluate the people in my life sometimes.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day