Drawn To Scale


We had a yard sale this past weekend, and my niece and nephew were here for awhile on Friday morning. Trying to find things for them to do is good to a point. My niece, H, is 5 and can pay attention to things longer than my nephew, S, who is 3. At one point, H was given a pad of paper and some crayons, so she started drawing. Here she drew a picture of me, and when she was done she said she wanted to put it on my fridge. I asked her where Mittens was in my picture. She proclaimed that she didn't know how to draw a cat. And so I told her to just draw a big circle for the body, and a smaller circle for the head, and some triangles for the ears, and a long tail. She asked if Mittens was all orange, and I said yes, except for his tummy, where he has white fur. I'd say she did a pretty darn good job drawing Mittens. I swear it's drawn to scale. LOL! This picture is currently hanging on my fridge, but I do think I want to get a frame for it. It's one of my favorites from H, and one I'd like to keep for as long as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day