Nothing Much

My weekend was filled with nothing much. I slept in very late on Saturday, I think mostly because it was raining, and the sound was so calming. I just couldn't get myself out of bed, and when I finally did, I saw it was just after 11am. Ooops! I spent my day doing nothing but playing online, and then napping. I did put a necklace layout on my board, but that was the extent of my day.

Today was pretty much the same, except I got up earlier than I did Saturday. I heard my upstairs neighbor using her kitchen sink for a long time, and her washer going, so I didn't take my shower right away because I knew I wouldn't have much time with hot water. She took her own shower and eventually left the house, so I finally got a shower around 2:30. All that time I spent online, chatting with a friend and playing games. Another hour on the phone with another friend, and then I finally dried my hair. I made dinner and spent the evening online while watching tv. Soon I'll head to bed.

I feel as if I'm stuck in a rut. I wish it were warmer out so I could spend time outside instead of online for a day. Of course, I could set limits on myself and not use my laptop so much. I mean, there are things I could do around here that doesn't involve me sitting on my butt all day in the kitchen staring at a screen. I am hoping that when the weather does get warmer, I can do some sort of other crafty project outside in the fresh air and sun. I might look around for a paint by number, since it's been so long since I've done one, and it would be time consuming. But in the meantime, I need to figure out what I need to do to get myself off the internet more often before that warmer weather gets here (and it sure better get here!!! lol).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day