Final thoughts of the day

I'm about to head to bed, but I just had to say that, while I had a pretty gosh darn good day today, I still need to feel just a little trepidatious (my big word for the day!) about Euan. I am so happy that he wrote, but as much as I'm ecstatic over it, I still need to keep my guard up. I get so disappointed when I do talk to him, and then don't hear from him for weeks. Part of me can't wait to talk to him, but the other part of me feels like I might not hear from him again for a while. So, I just have to cool myself down over it, so I won't get so bummed out again if I really don't hear from him for a while! So, now I'm going to bed....just as soon as I finish reading Euan's email again. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day