Tired

I've got that second part of the defensive driving course tomorrow, and I don't feel like going. Of course, I have to go, or I won't be able to get my insurance discount! But it's going to be 3 hours of booooooooooooooooooooooring talk!! lol Oh well, I can doodle, or something. I just hope it goes by quickly!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guy I met a couple weeks ago left me an IM today while I was away from my desk. He said he always seemed to miss me whenever he gets online, b/c I always have an away message up. I haven't talked to him since that day we met for lunch. It's not that he wasn't a nice guy, or that he wasn't good looking or anything. I just didn't feel it. I don't mind being friends, but I wasn't sure if was feeling that same way. I had a feeling he liked me more than that. Of course, how could I really know that by just meeting him once? Anyway, the message he left also said that he'd like to just be friends, if I was ok with that. When I read that, I just suddenly felt like a ton of pressure was from my shoulders. I could be just friends, b/c I really don't see being more than that. Anyway, I guess I'm on another journey to start talking to someone else. *sigh*

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Why does meeting and talking to someone else have to be a chore? Why cant it just be a discovery? Girl- I am telling you, as long as you have expectations, you have the opportunity to be disappointed. Just ENJOY yourself. Let someone deserving find YOU. ~Love Sue Comment from maidothemist - 2/26/05 1:35 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day