Insert a title here (b/c I can't think of any!)

Today wasn't too bad. I went to church with my mom (hooray, week 2 of going to church! lol), and then to the drug store so I could get my prescriptions. I was still feeling a little fluttery with my heart, but today didn't seem as bad as the past week. Hopefully it'll be even better tomorrow! I really didn't do too much today. I've been online mostly, talking with my cuzzy, to Renee, and playing Spades. Kind of a blah day. Oh, I did do my dishes. lol

At church, my mom and I were surrounded by what seemed like a sea of children. lol There were little kids, and a couple babies near us. At one point, I just got a little sad because I know I can never have a baby. At least not physically. But even if I could adopt one day, I can't do it alone. And at the rate I'm going, I don't think it's going to happen. :( I know, I'm feeling sorry for myself again. I guess I can't help it. It's so discouraging to tell someone your life and your situation, only to have them completely disregard you afterward. I get that often. And the times I do actually meet someone that doesn't care about that, I find that I don't seem to see them as someone I'd like to spend time with. Well, that happened the last couple of times. It's all just rather frustrating!

Ok, I must go turn the heat down. It's gosh darn warm in here. lol I looked outside and was surprised to see the snow! Where'd that come from?? lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Colleenie Marie!!! dont get me started now! you need to stop worrying about finding someone. there are millions of men out there where at least one of them is the perfect match for you. i dont see why there is a rush to find a man anyways. when the time comes, it will happen and be so perfect and you will be at peace with yourself. and the time will come. please dont rush things and feel sorry for yourself. and for those men who get to know you and then leave because of your situation, then forget them. they werent worth getting to know anyways. and as for children, you are surrounded by children who will grow up and think of you as their aunt, and most likely you will be their favorite aunt in the whole wide world. and you will have a real niece soon too, to keep you happy and busy. and also since you arent allowed to have children, you get to miss out on labor pains and worrying about getting pregnant and starting a family and worrying about having enough money to support a family. you can leave that up to your sisters, where i'm sure they will give you enough nieces and nephews to keep you busy. so live your life and stop worrying!! Comment from balonie24 - 2/21/05 12:46 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day