Relaxing, or so I thought

A little earlier, I was cold, and felt like relaxing. So, I thought I'd take a nice bath, with lots of bubbles, candles, a good book, the works! I got in the tub, expecting to relax and get into reading. And then, the monster came knocking at the door. I thought, UGHHHH!! I didn't shut the door all the way! And there was no way I was going to get up now. So, I waited. And a few minutes later, there was the monster, peeking at me from behind the shower curtain! He wanted to play! UGHHHHHH!!! So, I poked the curtain, and he jumped and tried to attack my hand. This went on for a couple minutes, then I stopped. I read my book, and then he was back for more. So, I played again. He left, I read the book. And then round 3. By this time, the water started getting lukewarm, and I was in no mood to add more hot water. So, I finished the chapter I was on, and let the water out. When I got out of the tub, he froze and ran out of the bathroom. I shut the door, but not tight. Several minutes later, the monster was pounding on the door again! UGHHHHH!!! I let him in, he wandered around me, then wanted out. This is what I get for having a cat that's too attached to his mommy!!!! rofl!!

Now the thought is, should I go bother him?? He's sleeping on the kitchen rug right now. Hmmmmmmmm.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day