Wait-n-see

Well, I just wrote an email to Euan, to see how he's doing. I doubt he'll answer it, but I guess I just wanted to see if he would. It's been a year since we "met" online, which I can't believe. We made New Year's resolutions to meet each other at some point this year, but at this rate, I don't think it'll happen. I know, we're only a month and a half into 2005 (what??? already??). It just drives me nuts that I can't get ahold of someone who I have such a connection with, and who feels the same way about me (he has told me this a couple times). I keep wondering what more I can do to talk to him, but obviously, it's not me who needs to make the next move. This is why I get so frustrated with guys!! lol Ugh, oh well. I'll just see what happens with this email (which will be nothing), and just let it go. I can't wonder what if forever. Damn it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day