Hmmm

Today I met Jason, a guy I have been talking to since the holidays. I have to admit, as nice as he is, and seems, I am just not all that into him. He's cute, so that's not the problem. I just don't know what it is, and I felt that way before even meeting him. It really sucks. It's the first time I've met someone from online in over a year and a half, and I'm just not all that thrilled about a possible relationship. I am not giving up totally on him yet. He asked if I'd like to do something again, and I said sure. So, we'll see, I guess.

I guess another thing that is bothering me is the fact that I haven't talked to Euan in over a month now. I certainly hope he's doing well, but I really do miss talking to him a lot. We have such a connection when we talk, and we can talk for hours at a time. Maybe that's a little why I'm not into Jason. We talk, but it's not anything like when I talk with Euan. I just feel like anything I hope for doesn't happen. I hoped for years to be with Tom, and look what happened. I don't even talk to him much now, and when I do, it seems foreign. I hope so badly that Euan and I will meet some day, and it seems like it'll never happen. I hoped that today maybe meeting Jason would be the start of something new, and now I feel like he may just be added to my list of friends. I suppose maybe I'm feeling a little down right now, and I guess I'm entitled! I'm sure my mood will pass, but for right now, I'm just feeling melancholy. :(

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
menComment from maidothemist - 2/22/05 5:22 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day