Tiredness

I used my new vacuum today! I know, exciting stuff. lol I was both disgusted and excited at how much it picked up off the rug, and I only did 2 rooms. I have to say, having a bagless vacuum can be revolting. lol As much as I was happy that I did take my time, and I mean lots of time, to do it, I still was pretty tired. More exhausted, actually. It makes me a little sad, too. Something so simple as vacuuming made me so tired. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not normal, at least not physically, like most people. I know I have limits, and I know I like to push them. But being so tired today reminds me that I can't push them!! So, now that I know what my vacuum can do, and how well it works, Mom will have to come over and do it for me like she usually does. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day