Oh well, tomorrow's another day

Well, I didn't get to the post office, mainly because it was too yucky and crappy out today!! And COLD. Apparently tomorrow will be that way, too, but I have no choice about going out. I need to get meds at the pharmacy, so I might as well just drop off the mail on the way. I also wasn't feeling all that great today. My heart's been skipping beats lately, and it doesn't make for a great feeling. I get a headache, and sometimes just feel sick to my stomach. I've felt it for most of the week, and I have gotten the feeling before. It usually happens when I'm really stressed. But I'm not feeling stressed now! I have been a little depressed lately, maybe that's it. I just went to the doctor, but of course, I felt ok that day. Oh well, I am hoping to feel better soon, but if not, I'll have to call the doctor about it. :-(

I keep making bracelets, I think I have almost 40 now. The girl who got mine off ebay told me tonight that she just loves it! That makes me feel happy. :-) Both my doctor and her nurse also told me that they would buy one from me. How cool is that?? I'll have to go back there with all of them, maybe I can get a couple other staff members to buy! lol I hope I can get at least some money to save up and use to buy more stuff to make more bracelets, but also to save money for other use. I just can't stand barely making ends meet! It really sucks!! lol

Well, I think I'm off to bed. I've been trying to go to bed by midnight, and for the most part, it's working. I failed last night majorly, though. lol Until next time!.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day