Whooo hooo, bring on the good deals at Toys R Us!!

Today I went to Toys R Us with Erin. I LOVE that her sis works there, because she can get such good deals on stuff!! Erin bought a $600 cedar swingset, with 2 slides, awnings over the slides, the works! She paid 18 bucks for it!!! Can you believe it?? It's almost a sin!! lol So today, I got my sister some Avent baby bottles, and a bottle dryer thingy. Plus, with the total amount that Erin and I spent together, I got a free umbrella stroller! So, Erin's sis is going to look for some more stuff for the both of us. I already got a diaper genie for $1.80!! Yes, that's right, I said a buck and 80 cents!! lol Whooo hooo, gotta love it!! :-D

My mood was upbeat today, mainly b/c I was with my best friend, and I got to see her little munchkin for a little bit! I also only felt little heart flutters once or twice, definitely not like almost all the time like last week. Yay! I don't know what caused it, but I hope I'm on the road to not having them anymore!

Well, I guess it's time I hit the hay. I've been doing rather well with the bed-by-midnight thing. Oh wait, it's almost 12:30, I guess I'm not making it tonight. lol Oops!! Well, good night! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)

and btw! Wanna do my Christmas shopping? i deserve a few good deals!Comment from maidothemist - 2/22/05 5:16 PM

i hope the fluttery thing was checked out by the dr Comment from maidothemist - 2/22/05 5:15 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day