Clean Stuff And Some Disappointment On The Menu Today

So far today, I've gotten a lot accomplished. Mind you, my arms are still sore, but I'm trying to just shrug it off. And I guess it's working! I've washed the dishes. I've cleaned the entire bathroom. I've also done a big load of laundry AND hung all the clothes up to dry. I can't tell you the last time I hung up my undies because I didn't do it for years since my sister and her hubby were living upstairs. lol But that's all done! I even walked for 10 minutes. Perhaps that is why I had such an energy boost today. I was planning on just going back under the covers this morning, since it's so yucky, gloomy and rainy for the 4th day in a row. However, I've got a lot done! I think that's it for a while. I don't want to overdo it!

I got an email from someone I love dearly this morning. And it has disappointed me so much. I can't go into details here, but I have to say that I never thought she'd risk losing something so important to her by making the decisions she's making. It's quite obvious that the advice she so desparately wanted from me a while back went in one ear and out the other. I can only pray that her eyes will open suddenly, and she will realize she's making a big mistake.

Well, I guess I'm off to find something else to do. I think it might be some jewelry! Or maybe I'll go read Jaws. Yes, I decided to try reading the novel that caused such a sensation when it came out. Jaws is one of my favorite movies, and I was in my mom's womb when I "saw" it. It scared the crap out of her, but I just love watching it! lol Anyway, I'm off to do something! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I remember everyone reading JAWS on the beach when it came out. Idiots. Comment from luvmort - 10/27/05 10:52 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day