Happy Halloween!

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays! When I was little, I just wanted all the candy and the party at school. When I got a little older, the candy was still nice to have, but then I wanted to have an awesome costume! That worked out for the most part. Sadly, though, in order to go trick-or-treating, I had to wear long underwear or a coat over my costume because it usually was so cold to go without. What a bummer, no one could see what I was! lol Nowadays, I love to see the kids coming around with their costumes, especially the little ones! They are soooo cute!!

Speaking of little ones, my niece is going to be a yellow flower! I can't wait to see her! Mandy is going to take her around in a little while. And today, the weather is pretty nice for once. That probably means I'll get a lot of trick-or-treaters, and I'll run out of candy quick! lol Enjoy the day, all!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Boo! Comment from luvmort - 11/1/05 12:03 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day