A Lovely Summer Day in Autumn!

It's a beautiful day today, and it feels more like summer than fall! It makes me feel like I should put off things like putting down the storm windows, getting out my fall/winter attire, and decorating for Halloween. Of course, this warm weather is only supposed to last until Thursday, when it'll go back to the normal weather for this time of year. Darn it all! I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

My fat cat turns 5 years old today! It's hard to believe I've had Mittens for almost that long, too. (I got him as a Christmas gift in 2000). I don't know what I'd do without him. It's funny how sometimes your pet can feel like your kid or just another member of your family. Mittens has been wonderful to have, and he cheers me up when I'm feeling down. Yes, there are times when I get a little ticked off at the things he does, but what animal, or human for that matter, is perfect?? So Happy Birthday, my little man! (one of the many nicknames I have for him!)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Mittens. Really? Mittens. Of all the names out there, you came up with Mittens. Happy birthday, Gloves!Comment from luvmort - 10/4/05 6:30 PM

Happy Birthday Mittens!!! Comment from fitzzer - 10/4/05 8:35 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day