Overwhelmed

I received a call just about 20 minutes ago from a father who is bringing his daughter to the support group meeting tomorrow. He was trying to get the address of the hospital so he could look it up on Mapquest. He told me that this support group has come at the right time for his daughter, because she feels like giving up. She is 23. Her father told me he is so grateful that I'm having this, and that he looks forward to tomorrow. I immediately had tears in my eyes. I believe all of us PHers have felt that same way at some point, like giving up. I'd be lying if I said I haven't had that thought now and then. I am so glad I'm doing this. I feel so overwhelmed already with care for the people I'm about to meet tomorrow. I am glad God pointed me in the right direction when I was making a decision about whether to start this or not. This will be a good thing, a very good thing.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
You are doing such a wonderful thing in providing a support group and letting others now about this as well. Comment from fitzzer - 10/19/05 11:09 AM

Great that she is going to get help. Sad that she is using Mapquest. I have gotten so lost with that infernal thing. Comment from luvmort - 10/14/05 7:15 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day