My Support Group Meeting Was...

AWESOME!!!

I had to admit I was so nervous yesterday morning trying to get ready to go to the hospital for my meeting. I was worried about getting there, I was worried about where to park, how to find the room, what the heck to say, etc, etc. But everything went smoothly! I didn't get lost going there (thanks to Mapquest, surprising, huh, Mort?? hehe). The lot where I parked was right across the doors from where the auditorium was located. What luck that was, since we had quit a bit of things to carry! And by the time the meeting started, I just told me story, and things flowed from there! Everyone told their story, and asked so many questions, that I didn't even have to direct the conversation! The 2 hours were gone so fast, I bet we could have been there for a longer time. I can't wait until I start planning for the next meeting, which might be late January or in February. I'm going to look for a guest speaker, as soon as I figure out a topic!

By the way, there were 5 PH patients who attended, 1 family member, and a representative from Accredo. Oh yes, and of course my mom and I. Sadly, the girl and her father that I talked about in my last entry didn't make it. I'm not sure why, either. Maybe she really didn't want to come, or maybe she wasn't feeling well to make the drive. I'm hoping that maybe she can come the next time!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
That's great - I'm glad to hear it all went well. Comment from fitzzer - 10/19/05 11:09 AM

Good to hear. Comment from luvmort - 10/18/05 7:11 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day