Whew, Busy Weekend!

I had a very busy weekend, and although it was a lot of fun, I'm paying for it today. Friday was girls' night, and it was the best time! I had so much fun, and we laughed so hard that it bothered me the next day. Imagine that, even laughing can cause problems for me! But that sure doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh!
Last night was my friend's wedding. And it was fun, too! The food was good, the music sucked (the DJ was awful, I must make a mental note never to hire him for anything!), but we did dance! However, that threw me for a loop, too. I was quite tired by the end of the night. And today, I woke up very exhausted. I even have a little chest pain, which I know is because I've overdone it. However, I see my doctor tomorrow, and if I still have it, I will tell her about it.

I'd like to thank those who left such kind words in my last entry. My essay for the contest was a hard one to write, but the comments left make me realize that I do have many things that I CAN do. Thank you especially to my dearest sistore for making me feel so loved, and realizing that I have so much more to be thankful for. I love you so much. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day