Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

I just had an interesting conversation with Pat, the brother of Tom, who I surely thought I was in love with for years. And I told Tom how I felt last summer, and he basically shut me down. I've gotten over that, for the most part. I can't lie and say there aren't days when I don't miss him, because I do. It's just not as hard as it was before.

Anyhow, while chatting with Pat, he brings up his brother, and he's saying some not-so-nice things about him. He starts telling me Tom's dating some chick who is a witch (substitute a certain letter), and another name which I shall not mention. Well, several names he called her, but they not publishable, so you get the drift. I wasn't too surprised by this, as he's said this about a couple other girls Tom's been with. However, I was very taken aback when Pat told me that this chick treats Tom like crap and IS STILL MARRIED!!! I can't believe Tom would stoop so low as to go out with a married woman. It was just shocking to me to hear this. But then, I told Pat that I had told Tom how I felt about him last summer, and that Tom just pretty much blew off what could have been a good thing. Well, I'm just going to relish Pat's comment: Tom's not good enough for me. Ain't that the truth! It's apparent that I'm not Tom's type.

I'm not married, for one thing.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Men make no sense. Sometimes I think for some reason they just don't know how to appreciate a good thing. I know it hurts, but sometimes things happen for a reason. I'm thinking it's just that there's another guy out there that's just perfect for you and maybe you just haven't met him yet! ((hugs)) ~ L Comment from fitzzer - 10/4/05 8:39 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day