Brrrrrr!!

It's cold out. Veeeeeery cold. I think when I got up this morning it was 8 degrees, now it's 21. Yuck! I shouldn't be surprised by this. I've lived in WNY all my life, so I should be used to it, right? I wish!!

I haven't gone out since Monday, like I said I wouldn't. I was a slacker yesterday, although I did get my dishes and my fish bowls clean. I also made the Italian wedding soup, and it is rather tasty! I have to put some in the freezer, though, since I can't eat the whole pot by myself. It gets boring after a while, eating the same thing for days! Today, I feel like I'm coming down with something. It's driving me nuts! I think the main reason is the heat that's been going on every 10 minutes, and wearing the oxygen. Both of these are very dry, and I feel dehydrated. It's making me quite tired. So I've been taking it easy. I am working on my friend's illusion necklace that she ordered from me when I had my jewelry party. It is going to be sooooo beautiful! I think I might start working on more illusion necklaces. They take along time to make, but they come out very elegant looking. :)

Well I've finished eating lunch, so I guess it's back to the old grind. I want to get the necklace done so I can take a nap. lol

Comments

DEREK said…
Now that is cold, it's a nice 71 here in Florida today. Can't complain. I would love to see snow though, just once.
Hi hope you feel better today! Italian Wedding soup sounds like it might just do the trick. Guess I shouldn't have kidded about needing to bring my snow suit home with me when I visit since you're not too far away...
Must admit, I do love the snow though!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day