Whew, I'm Finally Moved!!

Well it took me forever, but I finally got all my AOL entries moved over here! I just did a little at a time, and it took me like a week and a half, I think. Feels like more. lol So, I'm all settled in my new home! I'd like to do a little more decorating, as soon as I figure out how to do some things. But, I do have to admit, that I'm happy here. I like the atmosphere more, and most of those who wrote on AOL have moved over here, too. Making it still feel like a happy blog community! So, I'm hoping to stick around here for quite some time! :)

Now, if anyone can tell me how to get a little drop down menu like I've seen in some blogs for my older entries, I'd appreciate it! lol In the meantime, I might just investigate myself. :)

Comments

BosieLadie said…
I've been working on transferring all my AOL entries over to Blogspot too. It's taking me a long time... I'm not really in a hurry, but want to get the comments over too, so it's taking a bit longer. Glad you got all moved!
ShellyS said…
I did this for someone else, for the drop down archive menu. Instruction are here.

Hope it helps. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day