Whoo Hoo, A Sista In Da House!

My sister, Lisa, arrived here safely a couple hours ago. She went down to our parents' house first, so she didn't come to my house until a little after 11pm. I'm so happy she got here safe and sound!

Her puppy, Lexie, has gotten so big!! She is a black lab, and she reminds us all of our first family dog, Lady. Lisa said she has even called her Lady a couple times. She is very cute, though! She knows tricks and everything! Well, except how to not jump on people. Lisa is still working on that.

Mittens disappeared when Lisa got here. He's currently under my bed, and sadly, I'll have to just go to bed without trying to get him out from under there. I wonder if I'll ever see him again this week. lol

Well, everyone here is sleeping, so I think I'll be on my way, too! The next couple of days will be busy, that's for sure! Merry Christmas to all!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day