Lazy Weekend, Busy Monday

I felt like such a slug this weekend. I suppose that's alright, considering last weekend I was hardly sitting for more than 10 minutes. I watched a lot of movies, since I had free HBO and Showtime for the weekend. But it's no wonder I don't pay for these channels. The same thing comes on over and over, or I can never find anything I want to watch. lol It figures!

Today, I had wanted to go out shopping, but I decided I'd better stay home to get some actual work done. And I certainly kept pretty busy! I finally put the plastic up on my bedroom windows. I rolled some pennies to put in the bank. My poor little bunny was filled to the top with pennies, so I had to empty it! I've had this bunny bank since I was really little. It used to be soft and fuzzy, but it's worn down now. But at least I still use it! I also washed all my dishes. I just hate that chore. (Wait, I hate any chores. lol) Then I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Medicare, trying to figure out what prescription plan I should choose so that I get all my meds, and I can still use the same pharmacies. The whole Medicare prescription plan has been quite confusing, so it was nice to talk to a person who understood my frustrations!

Tomorrow I am going to get bloodwork done, and then going shopping with my mom, sister and little niece. Hopefully it'll be nice! I know it'll be cold, but there's nothing that can be done about that. Except wear more layers, which I do anyway! I'm sure it'll be fun! :)

Comments

Thank goodness someone is getting their chores done! lol Hope you have fun shopping with your family. ~ Lori
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a barrel of monkeys. Enjoy the season.

darwinsmoustache

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day