Busy Busy Busy! And Exhausted!

I have been out of the house almost every day since last Wednesday or Thursday. I can't remember which, really! Christmas shopping for so many people is hard sometimes! I did pretty good being out on Saturday and then again yesterday, but today, I just wanted to stay home. However, I had to go to the post office to have some packages mailed, and to buy a lot of stamps for all my Christmas cards. And then I had to go to a couple other stores to get some more wrapping paper and cards. I told my mom when she dropped me off that I didn't want to go outside for a few days, because I'm so tired of being out! I also have some things to do around here, so I'll still be busy, but at least I won't have to bundle up and go anywhere.

My best friend and I were looking for a dinnerware set for our best friend who is getting a divorce. She has to move out, and will not have a lot of things to bring with her. So my friend and I went to Bon Ton to look around, and found a 45-piece dinner set that was originally $120. It was on sale, plus my friend had 25% discount and a free shipping card. Because the box was so heavy, we paid $8 of the shipping. So the grand total for this beautiful dinner set? $40! And so we both only spent $20! I love a bargain!!! I'm hoping our friend loves the set, too!!

Well I'm definitely off for a nap. I so need it! I think I'm going to make a soup tonight. I bought ingredients to make a tortellini soup, and an Italian wedding soup. I can't decide which one I want to make first!! lol

Comments

Gotta love Bon Ton. I'm sorry to hear about your friend getting a divorce, but she sure is lucky to have people like you in her life!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day