Ca-Ching!

I had a great time last night at my friend's house! And, I sold quite a bit of jewelry! That's always a plus! There were nine of us there, and we laughed, gabbed and ate yummy snacks until quite late. I didn't get home until after midnight, and I went to bed after 1am. I just love gathering with my friends. I'm so glad we do a girls' night almost every month. It is definitely a great time!

I'm not sure what I'm doing today. I'm still in pjs, and I almost don't want to get out of them. It's rather chilly outside, although the sun is shining brightly! I'm grateful for that. The sun perks me up, no matter what the temps are. It is welcoming!

I suppose I should go! I know I have some chores to do around here, although they are not getting me motivated. lol Maybe today will just be a lazy day!! We shall see!

Comments

so glad you sold your jewelry!! Yea!
Woo hoo - jewelry sales - I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day