A Meeting Almost 2 Years In The Making!

Yesterday, I finally met Euan, after almost 2 years of talking to him through email and on the phone. Our New Year resolution for 2005 was to finally meet each other before the year was over. I remember joking that we shouldn't wait until December 31st, either. Well, yesterday was the 27th! So, we cut it pretty close. lol But after all the not knowings, hopings, and wondering if and when it would happen, I am so happy that we finally met!

Euan came to my side of the border, and we met at Tim Horton's, a very popular place that started on his side. lol As soon as I walked in the door, I knew exactly who he was. I had seen pics of him, but he also had a gift for me sitting on the table! I thought, awww, he got me something?? So I went up to him, and we just gave each other a big hug. We chatted for a bit before going to get something to eat. And the rest of the time we spent together went so well! We talked pretty much nonstop the whole time, no awkward pauses, nothing like that at all. It was just a great time! And the gift was a snowglobe, with 2 ice skaters (a guy and a gal). And the guy had a hockey stick, which he said was kind of Canadian, so he thought of us when he bought it. lol I thought it was very sweet!

We talked for a while late last night, and again this morning. We are making plans to get together again in mid-January, since he is moving his office to a new building in the next couple weeks. I am already looking forward to it! :) :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day