A Wonderful Christmas With The Fam!

I had a really nice Christmas with my family on Sunday. Lisa and I went over to my parents' house in the early afternoon, and we helped get food ready for dinner. Everyone else didn't get there until a bit later. We didn't even open gifts until after 4! I got some really nice things, though. I loved spending time with everyone, and it ended up being a fun time!

Hailey was just too cute for words! She definitely had a good first Christmas! She was more interested in eating her gifts than anything, which was funny. She eventually got really tired and cranky, as babies are wont to do, so her parents took her home for bed. Lisa and I came back here a little after 9, and I just talked on the phone for almost 3 hours with a couple friends. Nice way to end the day! :)

Today was resting day. I really wanted to venture out to Target to use my gift card from Joan, but I ended up just staying home. Probably a good thing, so I didn't have to go out there and fight the crowds! I'll use my card eventually, though! I know what I want to use it for, I just need to spend some time in the store comparing products and prices. That could take some time for me. I can't seem to make quick decisions sometimes! lol

Lisa went out to dinner tonight with some friends, so I was dog-sitting for her. Lexie actually did pretty good for quite some time. She even ate her food! The poor thing is having such a hard time adjusting to being here, but I think she's coming around slowly. By the time she's fully adjusted, she'll be going home. lol Lexie kept trying to follow Mittens around the apartment. Mittens kept crying at her to back off. At least he wasn't hissing at her, I'm impressed. About 45 minutes before Lisa came home, Lexie decided to put herself in her crate, and she fell asleep. So I just closed the door to her crate, so she knew to stay in there. She is really a cute dog!

Tomorrow night is martini night at Mandy and Ron's house! I'm looking forward to it. It's nice that they are able to host something now that they have their own house! Hopefully Hailey will be ok with all the people, and will sleep in their bedroom ok. I'd really feel bad if the baby won't go to bed or wakes up constantly from hearing the noise of people! But it should be a lot of fun!

Well I suppose I'll get to bed at a decent time tonight. Being the holiday, I've been going to bed quite late the past few nights. I need to break that habit!! I have a lot to do tomorrow during the day, so off to bed I go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day