Wintry Weather

I awoke this morning to a lot more snow on the ground than there was last night. It's actually very pretty! The snow stuck in the tree branches are a beautiful sight to see, I love that look. It's still snowing, a few specks here and there, but there have been a few times when I've glanced out my window and felt like I was watching snowglobe snow falling. It's supposed to snow most of today, so I'm staying inside again until tonight, when I'll go down the street to my parents' house for dinner. It's my dad's birthday today! We are just having pizza and wings, and maybe a cake (I haven't heard about one yet lol). It should be nice!

My friends were supposed to go to NYC this morning. Because of the unknown with the snow and the ice we had last night, they cancelled their flights. I know all of them are bummed, but a couple of them were mad, and I felt stuck in the middle. I plead the fifth! They can complain to me if they want, but I'm not sharing info with anyone. I think it's safer that way. lol Besides, with a possible mass transit strike in NYC (there is a partial one now), it would have been hard getting around anyway! At least they didn't lose money on their plane ticket, and can go again another time!

Well I suppose I should do something, like get dressed. I'm so used to slacking, I need to break this habit! I have more earrings to work on today, so at least that will keep me busy for a while. I really feel like bundling up and playing with the snow, but that is a huge no no for me. Then I'd probably get sick for real!

Comments

Kris said…
During this time of the year, I really miss the snow (I live in California).
But I do remember how pretty snow looks on the big tree branches! What a sight to behold.

Hope you had a great birthday celebration~ Kris
how is your jewelry coming?

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day