Music!

I truly love music. I have it on almost all the time during the day. I've got a radio in the bedroom and the living room. I have my computer with lots of songs on it. My phone is my own mp3 player, and I recently got a shower radio! My mom thinks I seriously do not need to have so many devices to play music, but I can't help it. Music is a constant for me. It's one thing that helps me get through tough times, and I find much of it comforting!

So it's only fitting that I found a way to include music in my blog! Now I know some people find music on websites annoying. For this reason, I put the playlist of music near the top. The music should start automatically. If you don't want to listen to it, click on the player once, and then click on the little pause button near the top left corner. Then you won't hear the music!

I chose music that isn't too hip hoppy, or metallic. lol I live wide varieties, but I know lots of people at least don't appreciate the dance music or the rock. I'll try changing it from time to time, since I always here new sounds and songs I end up liking alot!

Comments

Sue "T" said…
Hi Colleen,
Me again, hehe. I LOVE the way you put a play list of music there. If one wants to listen they can and if not, they can pause it. I played with your list for about 20 minutes and the music is great.
I, also, listen to music most of the day. I like easy listening, remember I am over 50 and it settles "me bones" hehe. Our radio station here is called WISH 99.7 and its awesome. It's actually soft rock. I listen all day, the only thing to tear me away from it is The Food Channel and Home and Garden TV.
I do pretty good as far as not being depressed or down anymore, but its still there at times. And, I had a Guided Imagery cassette tape, but that gets old, so when I was DX in 2006, I started to listen to music and it has brought me hours and hours of stress free afternoons and just pure relaxation.
Thank you for relaxing me on here too, awesome job!!!
Hugs,
Sue :-)
Love the idea of music...and you give us a choice...I like the first song...never heard of that singer. I am going to have to put that one on my ipod...hope all is well today...is your pneumonia (sp?)gone?
Jen said…
Colleen,
I really love the music and of corse I love "Bubbly'. Doesn't she have a lovely voice. It is such a happy song. Music is so good for us.
Hope you are rested and doing better.
Hey,wheres the Bon Jovi???LOL
Take care my Phriend
Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day