New Music, and New Hope!

Whew, how I love trying to find music! In order to get music on the music player I've been using for my blog, I have to do a search. Some songs don't show up, some show up but aren't the right length, or they don't work. So I used Google to look for love songs since my little PH brain wasn't working today, and I came across so many songs that I love! I would have kept putting songs on the playlist, but I really didn't think anyone had time to sit for hours listening to it. LOL So, I just put 22 songs on there. Hope you enjoy them! They fit the theme going on in my blog right now, at least I feel they do!

Well I'm off to find something else to do. Maybe I'll continue writing out recipe cards to put into the very nice bamboo recipe box Lisa got me for Christmas! I need to get some cookbooks off my counter! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day